Quality Management and Information Security System Policy
Triskell Software Corporation S.L, a global provider of software solutions, is committed to the Quality of Service and the importance of Information Security, to ensure the protection of information, as well as compliance with the quality and security objectives defined, based on compliance with the standards UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 y UNE-EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017.
Through this policy, Triskell Software Corporation S.L acquires the commitment to continuous improvement in terms of Quality, and Information Security in the development of its activities and services, among others, through the definition, monitoring and review of objectives.
The Management of Triskell Software Corporation S.L, aware of the need to ensure the quality and security of information, assumes and has the following commitments:
- Establish quality and information security objectives, always aligned with the company’s strategy.
- Ensure that quality and safety requirements are integrated into the organization’s processes.
- Encourage the necessary resources to be available for the quality management and information security system.
- Communicate the importance of effective information quality and security management in accordance with the requirements of the information security management system.
- Ensure that the quality management and information security system achieves the expected results.
- Direct and support people, to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system and information security.
- Promote the continuous improvement of the management system.
- Support relevant roles to demonstrate their leadership applied to their areas of responsibility.
- Compliance with applicable legal and contractual requirements.
To this end, the Management will ensure that the personnel of Triskell Software Corporation S.L complies with the regulations, policies, procedures and instructions regarding the quality and security of information.
Through the development of its Information Security Management System , Triskell Software Corporation S.L aims to ensure the following security objectives:
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability, authenticity and traceability of information.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements.
- Have a continuity plan that allows to recover the processes and activities before an incident, in the shortest possible time.
- Train and raise awareness among all employees about information security.
- Meet the safety expectations and needs of all stakeholders.
- Properly manage all incidents that have occurred.
- Inform all employees of their functions and security obligations, which are mandatory.
- Continuously improve the ISMS and information security of the organization.
This Policy is implemented, kept up to date and communicated to all employees. It is also available to the public at the organization’s facilities.
The management undertakes to comply with the Quality and Information Security Policy and for the record, signs this letter.
Reviewed by Executive Team in Madrid, as of 21/02/2023