Expedite Resource and Capacity Management Analyses With Triskell
Reliance upon time reporting is inadequate for supporting today’s needs for real-time, dynamic resource management and capacity planning decisions. Program and portfolio management leaders can leverage existing tools to perform aggregate planning in support of portfolio-level decisions.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Manage easy resource demand with drag & drop.
- Implement specifics resource management allocation processes.
- Expedite the identification of resource constraints by avoiding the use of time-reporting data and consolidate resource information by roles/teams to formulate aggregate resource capacity.
- Provide a forward-looking view of capacity by applying a rolling forecast of the aggregated resource capacity.
- Analyze the impacts of shifting priorities and initiative delays by performing a periodic analysis of the aggregate resource capacity.